With all of our activities this past week, I have not had the chance to post any of my layouts. This first one is Studio Calico's Anthology line. I wasn't too sure what I would do with it at first, but this came together nicely. Hannah had gotten a skateboard with her b-day money this winter and had been dying to get to use it outdoors rather than in our basement. She ran outside with it the first day the snow had melted and the sun was out!

I had also promised to post my Color Room layout from last week. This is a picture of Sarah from this past fall. It makes me wish we had spent more time jumping in the leaves! The look of absolute joy on her face makes the work of raking the leaves up so worth it!! The papers are mostly Pink Pasilee's 365 degree collection.
2 comments:
totally publishable!!!!! You need to work on sending them in!!!
Omgsh! How is it that something so simple as a string tied around a page can look so awesome? I'm not kidding! You're definitely going to see me do that on one of my next projects. It's so cool looking! You're too right about your photos. Brilliant color palette for that picture of Sarah playing in those glorious fall leaves. Another good page, hon! Glad to see you're scrappin' and posting more! Big hugs!
Post a Comment