Remember those pictures from last month's post "Einstein wrestles Clown at Dance Party" --- Sassafrass had the perfect papers for a layout! These Apple Jack papers couldn't have been more perfect. In addition to that, I pulled out some of my old embroidery machine threads and also played with some of my mists. I love the way it turned out.

Also, have you checked out this week's
Color Room palette. It features the warm colors of fall --- certainly a palette I can work with. I will post my layout in the next few days.
3 comments:
That's another pub!!!
This layout is adorable! I love the design!!!
This is so stinkin' CUTE! I don't have to tell you ... but that border idea ROCKS!! It just screams clown party! And, multi-photo pages are the BEST, in my opinion. This is just amazing work ... fun misting ... you're likin' that stuff, huh? So fun to pop in here and see what you're doing. xoxoxo
Post a Comment