Sunday, May 16, 2010
Pink Pasilee Love
Every Sunday throughout the spring, our family spends the afternoon at the soccer fields. 3 kids each with a 1 hour game a piece, all scheduled back to back. I must take hundreds of soccer pictures each season. I may only capture a few that are FABULOUS shots but even the others capture the concentration, determination, aggression (or lack thereof) of my children in the throws of the game. Also, given we play two seasons a year, the photos pile up. It is nice when I come across a paper line that is just perfect to use with these pixs. I love the versatility of the red, white, blue, and yellow...and of course those stars! What better way to showcase my own "Soccer Stars".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I need this line, desparately, be SURE to post this to PP's NING!! BE SURE!!!! It's really good!
Post a Comment