
The journaling reads: Everything has always come very easily to you....until now. You are trying to learn to ride your bike and it is hard. Han is already riding and doesn't hesitate to tell everyone that you still can't. I am sure that is frustrating. Today, you tried for awhile but fell one too many times and gave up. You looked totally defeated sitting there afterward. Keep at it Noah, you'll get it, I promise. Love, Mom
I also did a very simple layout of Sarah at her princess dress-up party celebrating her b-day. I used an old kit featuring Prima papers from Scrapbook Obsessions. Where did the time go? It is hard to believe that my baby is already 4!!
1 comment:
I can't do rolled out frame, can't wrap my mind around how to put it into the album! And that is an old old old SO kit!! Those were some seriously difficult papers to work with!!
Post a Comment