Saturday, September 5, 2009

Closing in....

It is almost Labor Day...only two days to go. I easily surpassed my 100 layouts goal and am hanging around 133 now. I have quite a few layouts sitting here that just need journaling in order to be called finished. However, I doubt I will find the time or energy this weekend to finish them up so we'll call 133 my final number. Not bad considering I thought it would be terribly difficult to even get to 100!!

Here is one (actually two) of my 133 --- I used the Road Map line from OA and handmade a "caution" tape to go across it. I distressed all of the edges but you can't really tell here since I scanned and cropped the layout.

1 comment:

BabyBokChoy said...

crazy, ridiculous, ludicrous, insane goal!!! the worst idea EVA!!! loooooooooooooool
don't do it to me again! won't have time now the live in help is migrating East and South! LOL