Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Race Has Begun

The kids are back to school (two weeks now) and the constant running has begun.



Now that all of the kids are old enough, they each have their list of activities. It all began this year with soccer. Even Sarah, all dressed in her gymnastics gear, had to get out there for pre-season warm-ups. She didn't initially want to play but seems to be loving it now.





In addition to soccer, Noah has baseball, ice hockey, and hebrew. Hannah has gymnastics and Hebrew. Sarah has gymnastics and dance. I have yet to take pics at those activities. I thought I would give the kids a chance to bond with their teams prior to me embarassing them with all of the picture taking. As it is, Sarah has already informed me that I am not allowed to cheer for her at soccer! She is 4 and embarassed of me already!!

2 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

soooo cuteeeeeeeeeee!!!

Mrs. J said...

Sarah is 4!!? I remember when she was in your belly. Aaack!! We are old!