Believe it or not, this layout took me less than five minutes to complete. The Prima Sew Cute papers are just fabulous. They are already stitched to perfection. All I had to do was add the picture, a few pearls, and rubons and was finished before I new it. I must also thank my friend Jan for the fabulous flowers. She was talking about all of the flowers she made and was nice enought to send me a bunch. Don't they add just the right touch to the layout? I used a HS butterfly rub-on in the background and a couple of 7Gypies rub-ons for the title. I also added some BG bling to finish it off. Just fabulous.
2 comments:
The layout is perfect except those flowers Jan sent you. I think they aren't needed there, so rip them off and send them to me! LOL
LOOOK AT YOU GO WITH YA YO YO's!!!!
LOVE IT GIRL!!! you better not give those to JING JING hahahahaa tell her she has to come to mississippi and Alabama make her S.O. ROUNDS hahahahahaa we are gonna make her do a world tour!
Post a Comment