I just adore this picture of Sarah and I. I am sure you remember it from my Mother's Day posting. The MME Bloom & Grow papers worked beautifully with it. I mounted everything on a white scalloped sheet but this scan doesn't really pick that up. Super simple layout and I was able to use up some old Prima accents and one of my old stamp sets.
4 comments:
grammar first: sarah and ME
ROTFLAMO, too funny!!!
Didn't we do math correction the other day?? LOL
Okay, so this one looks like it's digital!! What did you do to make it look like that??? very nice!!! What is that vine on the lower right hand corner??? very good stuff, I'm serious too!!!
Oh this is beautiful!!! Aubree you are rocking girl!!!
I love it. I love your smiles
this is soooooo precioussss!
(leave it to Jing jing Good lord dont let her follow me around for a day she would have a coronary)
Post a Comment