He comes in and says "I don't eat 'low fat' granola bars." He is then told that yes, he actually does. This is what he has always eaten. "No" he says, "I always read the labels. I don't need low fat." He is correct, my skinny little stick figure of a 40lb 7 year old boy. You do NOT need low fat. Guess I will now have to switch brands to one that doesn't tout to be so healthy! Like I said, Reading is Bad!
Friday, June 5, 2009
Reading is Bad
My son Noah is just finishing up 1st grade. He can now read anything he wants. This morning, he decided to have a granola bar for breakfast. Fine. I always have granola bars in the cupboard and I always buy the same brand/kind. This is the box.
He comes in and says "I don't eat 'low fat' granola bars." He is then told that yes, he actually does. This is what he has always eaten. "No" he says, "I always read the labels. I don't need low fat." He is correct, my skinny little stick figure of a 40lb 7 year old boy. You do NOT need low fat. Guess I will now have to switch brands to one that doesn't tout to be so healthy! Like I said, Reading is Bad!
He comes in and says "I don't eat 'low fat' granola bars." He is then told that yes, he actually does. This is what he has always eaten. "No" he says, "I always read the labels. I don't need low fat." He is correct, my skinny little stick figure of a 40lb 7 year old boy. You do NOT need low fat. Guess I will now have to switch brands to one that doesn't tout to be so healthy! Like I said, Reading is Bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahahah yup a whole new world when they learn to read... i turn the volume down and read the closed caption so i can watch real housewives of new jersey because it has ughmm choice language but she can read now. she said ohhhh mama they said a badddddd wordddd.
so much for that!!!
Post a Comment