The latest kit from Studio Calico is all about pinwheels....so, they are challenged all of us to create a layout including some homemade pinwheels. Here is my layout:

I remember making these pinwheels as a child and using straws as the handle....so I had to be sure to do the same on the layout!
3 comments:
Did you dig out uber old Daisy D paper from SO kit from way back when to use?? Very cute layout and the pinwheels are adorable. Now the question is that when you put it in the album, how squished would the pinwheels be? I am all concerned about that, so I've never done the pinwheel. I'm weird like that.
You are a scrapbooking machine! I loved your idea of using the straws...that took me back a few years for sure! Thanks again for your sweet comments on the blog, it's really nice to hear from you!
this is adorableeeee girl!!!! i love those little pin wheels im gonna try to get bella bug to make some of those this summer to go in front of her play house maybe.... she needs a project. tell jing jing you can get the scrapbook page protectors that are oversized that will give and not squish your pages as much
thats why i use the 3ring binder book albums and i have soooo many albums.
Post a Comment