I know I promised a few more pictures today from our AMAZING vacation but I just haven't gotten everything downloaded yet. There has been unpacking to do, laundry to catch up on, and errands to be run. I am so grateful that we decided to return on Friday b/c I will certainly need the next few days to catch my breath!
Maine, as I said, was amazing! It was by far the best vacation we have ever taken. As long as you exclude Disney, I am pretty sure my kids would agree with that statement as well. You have to exclude Disney b/c really, what can compete to princesses and amusement rides to a 7 and 8 year old?
I may not have gotten the rest of the pictures downloaded or posted but I did manage to steal and hour and make a page -- yes, home for less than 24 hours and I am already back to scrapbooking. :)
Noah and I went sea kayaking our first morning in Maine. It was our first time out in the ocean...it was so so so much more difficult than freshwater kayaking. We managed to go out and about the harbor as well as the neighboring island. Our guide said it was 3 nautical miles which is something like 3.5 miles. In vacation speak, that is like 9 miles! Whew, it was tiring! We had a blast (even though N got a little sea sick). We even got to see a juvenile bald eagle and had a seal accompany us on a portion of the journey.
Supplies: Echo Park For the Record 2 papers, Lily Bee Journaling tag, MME label sticker and decorative brad, October Afternoon tidbit, Studio Calico stamp and wood veneer; Crate chipboard sticker; misc washi tape; Fiskar's cloud punch; Smash stamp.
I am hoping to return tomorrow with some more pixs....wish me luck!
1 comment:
you don't lose any time in scrapping, do you!!! :)
Post a Comment