Monday, September 24, 2012

Not enough, yet still too much

There is never enough time to do all of the things I want to do (or need to do for that matter).  But, I have been relishing every minute of the time I do get to do the things I want to do.  Try saying that a few times in a row!

We are knee deep in our fall activities.  The girls spend hours upon hours in the gym training for their upcoming gymnastics meets.  The boy lives on the baseball field.  We had three games this past weekend alone.  It makes for a lot of running around but I honestly enjoy it.  I love watching the kids play their sports.  I love watching the girls practice and love seeing the improvements they have made over the past year/months/weeks.  I was never much of an athlete myself so it is nice to live on this side of the fence for awhile.

I do still manage to carve out a little me time. I have been devouring books these days.  I read The Language of Flowers recently (recommended by a friend) as well as The Light Between Oceans, A Walk Across the Sun, and Sharp Objects.  I would give all but Sharp Objects 4.5 out of 5 stars.  Sharp Objects is probably only a 3 star for me. But my most recent read was The Night Circus.  I must have put that in my cart a dozen times and then put it back --- so happy I finally downloaded it.  It was 5 stars for me.  I just adored it!  If you are looking for something a little bit different, check this one out!

I have also found just a smidgen of time to scrapbook.  I still have a ton of vacation pictures to get into albums.  However, I have been scrapping other things -- figures.  I did do one Maine page that I hadn't posted here yet but then I did another of me and my girls being silly with some mustache stickers.  They are the only ones that still make me do silly things, I love them to pieces for it!

Anyway -- here they are:

This first is one of my favorite Maine pixs .  I kept it simple and let the picture speak for itself.



So love the new October Afternoon Midway line -- -so fun!  And check it out, I fit 26 pictures on this layout!!


1 comment:

BabyBokChoy said...

Oh I need to get me some midway... sigh... maybe I won't ever find it anywhere, sigh... Your layout is way too amazing!