Monday, September 3, 2012

More Maine

If you are into hiking or biking, Acadia is gorgeous! I shot a ton of coastline and admit, I didn't give the interior of the National Park too much attention. But as you can see, it is just as beautiful!!




Not only is there hiking, but also great rock climbing and bouldering. I arranged for us to go our climbing with a guide for four hours one morning. It was fantastic! Turned out to be Noah's favorite!





We ate a ton of lobster but did you know crab legs are not easy to come by in ME? Han LOVES crab legs but ended up having to settle for crab meat or whole crab. This little guy was actually Noah's lunches afternoon.




Another fAmily adventure....kayaking on Long Pong. This was so much easier than our earlier sea kayaking!




Beautiful weather...beautiful scenery....awesome adventures. Maine has certainly stolen my heart


- Aubree

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fabulous vacation!