Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Challenge

And the challenge begins....my girlfriends, Jing-Jing and Michelle, and I have challenged ourselves to create 100 layouts, cards, or projects between Memorial Day and Labor Day. We are only 10 days into the challenge (since we really start Friday night of Memorial Day weekend) and I have already completed 15 layouts! I am off to a fabulous start. For all of you crafters out there, you should join us!! If you are interested, leave a comment and we can track our progress together! It is always fun to have others encouraging and inspiring you along the way.

Here is one of my first 15 --



The papers are Fancy Pants Road Show. I used a Fiskars border punch around the frame and then machine stitched around. The journaling reads: "I clearly take too many pictures. As soon as you see the camera you start showing off your modeling moves. Next thing you know, you're going to start demading payment."

4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

I love how well you used your Fancy Pants papers, and she is too cute and so is your handwriting!! Brilliant page!!!

Jay said...

I am so glad to have found your blog, I am so inspired by all your wonderful projects!!! I love your elegant style, definitely one of my faves now!! Keep up the good work!

Michelle Krassan said...

Just adorable! I can easily lift this idea since I have all the same stuff you do!

Unknown said...

hehehehe ... you're so right, Aubree. It's obviously she has grown up in front of the camera! Love the 'Pose Down' .... especially cuz she looks so cccuuuuuuTE!!!

Your page is so bright and happy! Love these FP papers ... gonna have to dig mine out and use it. Thanks for the inspiration, girl.

100 pages before Labor Day? Omgsh, I'd LOVE to give that a try ... but, this summer is already filled up with too many commitments. Dang. sounds like FUN!! Does this mean we'll see you posting more often? hehehe

Hey ... I enjoyed my visit ... as always. xoxox