I was just invited to join the Sketchabilities Design Team. If you aren't familiar with Sketchabilities, you should run over and check them out! Each month they release two brand new sketches and highlight pages from the DT using those sketches. I love using sketches...they are such a great way to jump start a layout and sometimes, give you the push to try something new and different. I am BEYOND excited to be a part of this site! Look for my first reveal on their site on July 15.
For those of you playing along with the 100 pages between Memorial Day and Labor Day challenge -- these sketches are a great way to up your productivity! Can't wait to see what you produce!!
3 comments:
Woohoo! Will be so great to work with you!
Well, I'm NOT familiar with Sketchabilities. But, I'm definitely a sketch kinda gal ... always on the look out for a good sketch to inspire me. And ... if you're on the DT for sure there will be LOTS of inspiration to get the ole' creativity mojo going. Wow, girl ... you're on a roll! CK, Sketchabilities DT ... what's next? Coronation? bwwahahaha
Big hugs, honey! Enjoy your new adventure! You deserve every bit of this honor and glory. xoxoxo
congrats!
Post a Comment