Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Read All About It....

It's out, it's out...I have officially been published in Creating Keepsakes. It is just a layout in the CK & Me section (page 18 to be exact) but I am over the moon excited about it! I would never have submitted it if it weren't for the encouragment of my friend Jing-Jing and another little nudge from the inspiration herself, Stephanie Howell. Thanks for the push girls!!

I wish you could have seen my kids' faces when I showed them their photos. "Wow mom, we're in a magazine! That is so cool!!" ...Who knows kids, maybe it's just the beginning.....




7 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

We are NOT worthy!!!!!!!!!!!! This is THE pinnacle you know that right? Ama-freaking-ZING!!!!!

Jay said...

Wow, that's THE ultimate scrapbooking magazine to get into!! congratulations!! I am in AWE in AWE in AWE, you are a SUPER STAR!

Julie Bonner said...

WOW - that is so awesome!!! A HUGE congrats - fabulous layout :)

Mrs. J said...

That is awesome! Congratulations!

Michelle Krassan said...

this is truly incredible! How far you have come!

Unknown said...

OMG ... I've been buried under mounds of paper, photos, and embellishments and only now have risen above the fray to catch my breath! Look at what has happened!! OMG. Aubree!! You're in CK!!! Damn ... that's FABULOUS! You know we ALL strive to be pub'ed in CK ... and look at you ... YOU'VE DONE IT!!

Seriously ... I'm so jealous ... you've got to be on Cloud 9, girl. Did you buy up hundreds of issues and autograph them all to hand out to everyone you meet ... your family, people at work .. the lady standing next to you in line at WalMart? I know I would be doing that. bbwwahahahaha

Can't tell you how proud I am of you ... how happy I am for you. It's just so exciting to actually know someone who's in CK ... I could pee my pants!!

xoxoxoxoxo

Nancywithajones said...

you go girl!