Thursday, May 14, 2009

Random Layouts

I took some time last night to finish up some layouts I had sitting on my desk. Passover -- given I don't like purple, I was very happy with how this one turned out. Noah's baseball...using up some of my paper and he just looks so cute in his ball cap and shades!! I go tthe idea for the stitching from Kristy over at Studio Calico. Those girls are so talented!! Kickin' in style -- how cute is she in her skirt playing soccer! Had been waiting for my sports mania cartridge to arrive to finish up that one.


3 comments:

michelle said...

You SERIOUSLY did this at 6:30 in the morning? Ok, they are all cute and everything, but who gets up to scrap at that hour? The Aubree I KNOW would prefer sleep to scrapping. Who are you and what have you done with my friend?

BabyBokChoy said...

I protest, I need better photos please!! leave work now and go take better photos!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

Just like her mommy, playing soccer on her Meez in heels, she plays soccer wearing a skirt!!

so freaking adorable and love TWO PAGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unbelievable!!! You are SO TRENDY!