Han and some of her friends take cheerleading at school. They have an end of year show coming up but were invited to perform at the JCC Annual Meeting. It was beyond adorable!!! Look how cute she is with her friends!!
How cute are they!!!!!! My kids were all fat too, I think it's because we have peas and cornbread and all that southern food that makes us all fat!! hehe They are all skinny now though, they don't eat with Mama as much!!
3 comments:
You got some kick bootay photos to scrap!!! HOW CUTE are they and how skinny!!! Why are my kids so chubby??!! LOL
Those girls need a milkshake! If I didn't watch them all eat dinner last night, I would think they were neglected!
Now, who wants to sign them all up for competititive cheer squad next year? Cause those girls ROCKED!
How cute are they!!!!!! My kids were all fat too, I think it's because we have peas and cornbread and all that southern food that makes us all fat!! hehe They are all skinny now though, they don't eat with Mama as much!!
Post a Comment