With our CRAZY schedules we rarely get to spend any quality family time together. So, for Mother's Day we decided to take the kids to the zoo. We had a fabulous time. The zoo was empty, the animals were all awake, and I got to take some great pixs of the kids. I even had my dh take some pictures of me and the kids together. I am always the one behind the lense so we have very few pixs that I am in. Here are some of my favorites from Mother's Day.
You guys LOOK GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so precious!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you scrap these beauties!!! yourself included!!!!
What a treat to see you in the pictures! And I can't believe how grown up Sarah is!!! Looks like a fantastic Mother's Day. Glad you had such a fun time at the zoo!
3 comments:
You guys LOOK GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so precious!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you scrap these beauties!!! yourself included!!!!
What a treat to see you in the pictures! And I can't believe how grown up Sarah is!!! Looks like a fantastic Mother's Day. Glad you had such a fun time at the zoo!
What a sweet way to spend your day. You all deserved some relaxing and hanging out together!
Post a Comment