Journaling: You are the perpetual gymnast. It doesn't matter where you are, you practice your cartwheels, bridges, handstands everywhere you go!!! It's amazing you still know which end is up!
Omg, that is such a clean neat looking layout!!! I love the use of brads. And seriously, my kid can't never do anything remotely atheletic!!! Look at yours!!!
I posted our food layout at S.O., lol!! It's a great one!!! I thought about you coz I personally feel like, once the idea is out there, it's something people can use. LOL...
1 comment:
Omg, that is such a clean neat looking layout!!! I love the use of brads. And seriously, my kid can't never do anything remotely atheletic!!! Look at yours!!!
I posted our food layout at S.O., lol!! It's a great one!!! I thought about you coz I personally feel like, once the idea is out there, it's something people can use. LOL...
Post a Comment