We celebrated Earth Day a few days early since the forecast was for rain.....the kids and I picked out a tree at the nursery and planted it together. Everyone helped to dig the hole, position the tree, cover the base, and of course dig for worms (fun!). What a nice way to spend some family time and help the world while we're at it.


4 comments:
so awesome!
seriously, you are making me feel REALLY REALLY badly right now. I did not take any pictures of the girls in the garden yesterday, and we did some raspberry transplanting!!! I'll have nothing to show for Earth Day yesterday, lol. Your kids are so cute!!! I need to meet them in person, I'm realizing now that I actually "confuse" the two girls, coz they look alike!!!
The kids are so adorable!!! Good for you guys, way to celebrate Earth Day!
You are hereby awarded!
Weblog award from me to you
Post a Comment