So this isn't the best scan but I just love the way this layout turned out. First if you are a scrapper, Michelle & Jing-Jing, you MUST go get this line. Wild Raspberry from K&Co -- I am in love with it (get the rub-ons too!!!). I had a fun time making this one. I haven't spent too much time using multiple techniques/tools/products lately. On this layout I sanded, painted, inked, glimmer misted, doodled, blinged some stuff up, used rub-ons, glue dots, ribbon, vellum...whew. Gotta use up some of my stuff since I buy much much faster than I use!!! :) I also went onto scrapbook.com and found the cutest poem from Christine Michael's....
When you jump up on my lap to give a kiss and hug,
nothing in tis world gives my heart such a tug!
The way you make me laugh when standing on your head,
acting silly so I'll look til' you face turns all red!
I know you'll always be...and I felt it from the start,
no matter how old you get you're my little sweetheart!
You're growing much too fast, time flies by in a whirl,
buy you'll always be Daddy's Little Girl!
2 comments:
Yes, because I NEED to shop more! lol!
I am surprised you didn't just order it for me and tell me how much I owe you!
I love it!
Post a Comment