Saturday, March 21, 2009
We Love Joe
Joe Jonas that is! I took the girls to see the Jonas Brothers 3D concert/movie last weekend. While the movie itself was like pulling teeth, I myself am not a big Jonas Brothers fan, the girls were too cute. They are totally in love with Joe Jonas. Sarah was a little weirded out by the 3D at first but other than the brothers throwing a guitar pick or two, there wasn't anything really coming at you. Hannah just loved it. She was drooling after Joe and his brothers the whole time. Luckily we were really the other ones in the theatre b/c she kept talking about them the whole time..."mommy, I wish one of the Jonas Brothers could be my boyfriend." Hey a girl can dream right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am with her.. but I want Edward Cullen!
Post a Comment