Tuesday, March 17, 2009

One season over....

Noah's roller hockey season is finally over...now begins baseball and soccer. But before we moved on, I had to be sure to do a couple of layouts for his book. His team, Bruins, finished 3rd with a record of 5-3-1. Not bad. It was his first year playing. They really pushed the kids which was a nice change. He is at an age now where there starts to be real competition. The league he played in was 7-11 year olds. Big difference b/w him at 7 and a huge 11 year old!! He had a ton of fun. Hopefully he wants to continue with it in the fall. I surely enjoyed being a rooting spectator!!

2 comments:

michelle said...

Do I detect Teen Angst papers?

BabyBokChoy said...

wonderful layout Aubree. I can't believe you enjoy your son's hockey games. My mother-in-law raised two boys who played hockey all the way through high school and she said that she couldn't bear to watch :) lol...