Saturday, February 18, 2012

This Month is Flying....

How can it possibly be the middle of February already?! The days and weeks are just passing by in a blur! Baseball clinics have started, basketball season is winding down, we are down to our last gymnastics meet. Spring will be here before we know it! Thank goodness right?! We have had quite a mild winter, so much so that my tulips have already sprouted. Let's hope that March doesn't bring us any deep frosts!

With the mild weather, I have found myself with some time to scrapbook. The kids are happily occupying themselves outside, thrilled to be able to throw a ball around or shoot some hoops! It is nice to sit in my office, listening to them laugh while I work on some projects.

If you haven't already, you should get your hands on some of My Mind's Eye Be Amazing -- it is truly that, "Amazing"! I just adore the turquoise with the yellow and brown hues. It is so my style! I got a 6x6 paper pad for the first time with this line and I am loving it. I am surprised at how easy it is to work with a smaller paper size....and with a lot less waste that 12x12. I will certainly be picking up more of these pads from their other lines!

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Super duper cute and I might need this paper soon, lol.

alexandra s.m. said...

What a great page!
Love the honeycomb and modern yet sweet overlook of your lay-out .

TFS~