Supplies: October Afternoon Seaside, Bo Bunny journaling tag, K&Co and Pink Paislee alpha
Sunday, February 5, 2012
Fun Times
I am still catching up on scrapping vacation photos. I am not convinced I will ever be finished but that's ok. With it being winter, I don't take nearly as many pictures as I do during the summer so I enjoy having a stash of pictures to work with. Here is one of my favorites from vacation --- The Crab Shack. We went to this place at least in the week that we were in Georgia. My kids would eat crab 24/7 if we could afford it (and if I could stand cracking the legs for all of them since they haven't quite mastered it). The crab was fresh and steamed to perfection. There was also sweet tea and homemade root beer that was to die for (at least I think it was homemade).

Supplies: October Afternoon Seaside, Bo Bunny journaling tag, K&Co and Pink Paislee alpha
Supplies: October Afternoon Seaside, Bo Bunny journaling tag, K&Co and Pink Paislee alpha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looks absolutely DELICIOUS!
Post a Comment