We spent one of our morning in Georgia at Fort Pulaski. I wasn't too sure the kids would enjoy it as the day prior they had shown little to NO interest in touring Savannah. However, I was pleasantly surprised and the kids had a fabulous time learning all about the history of the fort and of course they loved seeing the canons up close and personal. Here is a shot of my youngest posing as a Confederate soldier. I think if she had been on the front lines, the war may have turned out differently...seriously, with those eyes, who would have dared shoot?

Supplies: Basic Grey Oxford papers and chipboard. BG micro alpha; MME button; Jenni Bowlin butterfly; Maya Road naked chipboard frame.
2 comments:
Not only is this layout so superly designed but I think the photo contrast and everything is spot on as well!! love it!!
love love love this Aubree, the clean fresh lines..
Post a Comment