Supplies: Jillibean Soup papers, die cut tags, and stickers. Basic Grey chipboard accent and micro alpha. MME tickets.
Monday, September 12, 2011
Chemist
H, He, Li, Be, B, C, N, O, F, Ne..... I can still recite the beginning elements of the periodic table. One of my favorite subjects through high school and college was Chemistry. In fact, I began college with the intention of becoming a bio-chemist. Instead I ended up majoring in mathematics and going into finance. My love for chemistry however, didn't waver. Now, I have a seven year old who is obsessed with it as well. She takes bottles and throws things together just to see how they mix and react. I think she will either become a scientist or a chef --- almost one in the same, right?! :)

Supplies: Jillibean Soup papers, die cut tags, and stickers. Basic Grey chipboard accent and micro alpha. MME tickets.
Supplies: Jillibean Soup papers, die cut tags, and stickers. Basic Grey chipboard accent and micro alpha. MME tickets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
uber cute of h!!! darling layout!! that line is perfect for this topic!!!!
OOOOO fab fab fab!!
Post a Comment