Saturday, January 30, 2010

In Awe

Purple and I are not friends. I don't care for purple...never have. I was not so happy when I found out Hannah's gymnastics team leotard was going to be purple. Why did I care do you ask? Clearly because of the scrapbooking repurcusions. I don't have any purple supplies! But as you can see, I managed. This layout is not at all what I imagined it would turn out to be, but I kind of like it. The green looks great with the purple and I did manage to find a few bits of purple to throw on there. What do you think? It is different from anything I have ever done.

I just love this photo. The girls, especially Hannah, were just amazed at the skills of the older girls. It's one thing to actually practice doing something...quite another to see someone go flipping and tumbling across the entire mat in one fluid movement.

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

whatever, you and purple look FINE together, check out the fabulous layout!

Mrs. J said...

that is amazing!