
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Baked 2 Perfection
I picked up these Basic Grey papers way back in October. No matter what I think of their papers when I see them online, they are always SO much more beautiful when I see them in person. At first glance, I didn't "need" these papers. I resisted each time I came across their Nook and Pantry papers online, and then I saw it in person. OMG, I had to have it!! I love the muted colors with the kitchen doiley motif. It was perfect for these pictures of the kids baking. As soon as the weather starts to get cold, we start to bake. The kids love making cupcakes and brownies. They all get on their little aprons and grab a spoon. They fight over who gets to crack the eggs, pour in the spices, etc., but in the end, we each get our own spoon to lick so all is good.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
my kind of layout, rectangles and matting, fantastic, should submit to Basic grey gallery when it is back up.
Post a Comment