Saturday, December 5, 2009

Finally Some Layouts

Our life has just been too chaotic to get much scrapping done this past month. Between sickness, sports/activities, work, and the holidays there hasn't been any real down time. With the few hours I got last weekend, I did manage to journal on my stack of "not quite finished" layouts --- that was 16 layouts! I do need to get better about finishing my projects. I tend to get sidetracked with new ideas/plans.

My goal for the next few months is to use up some of the supplies I have on hand. As all of you scrappers know, it is much to easy to buy, buy, buy. I now have more stuff than I could use if I scapped a couple layouts a day for the rest of my life!!! That is A LOT of stuff!!

This first one is an old Basic Grey Line and Technique Tuesday stamp set that I bought years ago.


This second layaout is so so simple but the colors were just perfect. The paper is Studio Calico -- I must have 4 kits here sitting untouched at this point! I really must put them to use. SC is great at mixing and matching lines from diff manufacturers, and their own papers are just fabulous!!

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

This is a good month to abstain from purchases, nothing much new coming out anyway :) and get ready to open the flood gate in Feb after CHA!!!

Mrs. J said...

Hannah is 6 already! OMG I am OLD.