Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cosmo Weekend

I am back in the scrappy swing of things. In between activities this weekend, I have been able to squeeze in some good scrap time. It is a gorgeous day outside, the kids are bouncing away in the moon bounce, and I sit with my cut of tea, cutting away. Everyone is happy.

I have been totally inspired with Cosmo stuff this weekend. The first was a lift from a layout I came across of Emilie Ahern's (at Scrapbook.com). I loved her use of the new Cosmo line. Of course I tweaked it a bit to suit my style...The second layout is pictures of Sarah making some delicious cookies. And what better line to work with in tandem with baking? -- Early Bird of course.



2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

That is a lot of scrapping!! Cosmo rules!! even if it doesn't think we rule! LOL. fantastic layouts, you always have fabulous photos too! sigh... I need a SLR, lol.

Mrs. J said...

Sarah! You are growing up so fast!