Monday, November 3, 2008

San Diego - Day 1 & 2

The kids have NOT adjusted well to the time difference!! Yesterday, we were up at 4:00am and today 5:15am. My girlfriend, Michelle, told me it takes one day per hour of time difference to adjust so that means we'll be getting up at 6:30am!! Wahoo!! (that is sarchasm!) So, michelle, how long does it take for kids to adjust to "Vacation time"? I need them to sleep until 10 and go to bed at 7pm!!

Day 1 -- We spent roaming the beach in La Jolla ...then we got rained out. "It hasn't rained in La Jolla since March" (to quote my bro-in-law). It wasn't really raining but it was misting, overcast, and too cold to continue our picnic. So, we headed to basecamp, ate, and then headed to the Scripps Aquarium.

Day 2 -- Legoland!! Fabulous, fabulous time!! Then off to Ruby's Diner for a surprise birthday treat for Noah....he turned 7 today!!

1 comment:

jan williams said...

How Fun is that!!! I wish I was there with yall!! I have never been to California...Have fun girl!