Friday, June 15, 2012

MIA

Geez, I had no idea I have been MIA in for so long!   I knew it had been a while but a month already??!  I have been super busy with work and then there are the kids' activities....regular season baseball game to a close last night with a nail biter of a game.  My son's team won the championship after going into extra innings because of a tie game.  Gymnastics is just about to start a much more family friendly summer schedule.  I am hoping that means I can find some more time to relax, read, and catch up on some creating.

Other than my DT projects for My Scraps and More, I don't think I have done much of anything in my craft room!  There were a couple of birthday cards but those were only out of necessity.

Speaking of DT projects though, it is time again for the big DT reveal.  I managed to do a few layouts but these two were my favorites.  Simple but fun to make.

This first one is a layout about our trip down to the shore for Mother's Day -- I scrapped this the day after we took that photo.  We went on a whim and had a fun relaxing time.  Just as mother's day should be!!



This other way, it much more retro than you usually see from me but I really truly love it!  How does she look in my her Jackie O glasses?


I am off to relax and enjoy my first free evening all week!

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Oh these are adorable layouts!!! I think these Jackie O glasses are great!

Mrs. J said...

Super cute! glad you had a good Mother's Day. You deserve it! :)