Friday, December 30, 2011

Occupied

With the kids occupied with their new toys, I was able to sneak into my scrap room for a bit over the weekend. I didn't get a lot accomplished as I first had to find the desk that was buried somewhere under the stacks and stacks of stuff! I could give you an excuse about having to move my desk b/c I had a new window installed (which is true) but the real truth...my desk looked almost as bad before the window install! Maybe that is why I had little to no interest in coming into this room! I REALLY HATE cleaning!!

I spent the time, organized everything, had the desk completely clear .... made a few layouts ... and now have found myself right back where I started! I can't find the top of my desk again!

Oh well, at least I have a few more layouts for the kids albums! The desk....maybe I'll find it again soon.

N's 10th birthday back in November....



Supplies: Jillibean Soup, October Afternoon, Echo Park papers; BG alpha; Holtz grunge board; Bo Bunny journaling spot; Jenni Bowlin penant stickers; Jillibean spots and stickers; Echo Park number stickers

1 comment:

Kim said...

loven your mix of papers and embellies here Aubree!