Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekend Update

What an exciting day of baseball! DS's team advanced to the Championship game with a 14 -7 win over the green team. While the final score doesn't reflect it, it was a nail biter of a game!! We were behind for the first half with a number of bloopers made by our team. Luckily they got their act together, settled down, and came back to take the lead in the fourth. DS had a couple of awesome plays! A double play in the third with a last minute catch and throw to first. Then later, an attempted catch, missed, but kept it together and made the throw for an out at second. Whew. I think I get more nervous and excited than the boys!! Wish them luck for the finals on Tuesday!!


With all of the baseball and end of school year activities, I really haven't had a lot of time to scrapbook. Outside of assignments and such, there just hasn't been time. I did manage to get this layout done last weekend. It is goodies from the 3 Scrappy Boys June trio as well as some October Afternoon 5 & Dime rub ons that can be found in the 3SB shop.
Of course, it has taken me all week to get the picture taken and get it posted! I have another layout sitting here that is 'placed' but not adhered. Maybe I will get to that tonight? I doubt it though....I got the July kit from Citrus Tree Studio and I can't wait to start working with it -- I am so excited to be guest designing for them next month!!

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Congrats to N!!!! and love your tag use, as always :) can't wait to see your citrus projects!

Mara Campbell said...

Oh, how exciting!!! I loved watching my son play baseball this year, sounds like you did too. Can't wait to see what you do with the CTS kit!

Kim said...

ooo your smattering of emebllies are just perfect!