Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Where do they get these things??

First, let me say, Noah is home from the hospital! We are both exhausted as it is not so easy to sleep when nurses are coming in to check vitals, give meds, administer breathing treatments, etc at all hours of the night. Noah is not 100% but certainly getting better by the minute. ...he and I are both looking forward to catching some zzz's in our own beds.

Anyway, I was bringing Hannah (age 6) home from gymnastics tonight...she asked if she could play with my phone. Sure, why not. Next I hear, she is pretending to call someone. Apparantly the "person" on the other end answered, she responds "Hey, what up?" It was too funny. Whatever happened to a simple, "Hi, this is Hannah. Is so-and-so there?"

1 comment:

Mrs. J said...

How are you guys doing? By the way, I have a feeling the slang will be more and more prevalent very soon. Bailey hasn't started talking but she gives me these looks...