Thursday, July 16, 2009

OMG -- Guest Designer

Two months ago, my friend Jing-Jing talked me into entering a sketch contest over at Back Porch Memories. The winner of the contest would be their Guest Designer for the month. Well, I didn't win. There were so many amazing layouts, how could I? But, my layout did get me one closer to my goal of 100 before Labor Day. So, when their sketch came out this month, I entered again. Low and behold, I WON!! Here is the layout I had entered:


Having never done anything like this before, I am a little nervous. They are sending me goodies to create work to be featured on their website. They have some amazing women over there, I don't want to disappoint! Wish me luck!!

7 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tami said...

Congrats!!! Just make sure to have fun with the kit! :D

Mrs. J said...

So Awesome!!!

Perficious Eats said...

Congrats, Aub! The layout looks fantastic and I know you'll make a great Guest Designer. Try not to feel pressure and, instead, just enjoy the fun of it all! :)

Anonymous said...

GREAT page !!!
Thanks for your comments on my blog - I was a little challenged by all the DARK kraft papers !! It was so much fun and I hope I did OK !!

Anonymous said...

You will do a great job as the GDT - HAVE FUN with the kit and enjoy the month of FUN !! Congrats !!

Nancywithajones said...

you go girlllllllll!!