Monday, September 1, 2008

Pen Pal Challenge

I created this layout for Colette and Beverly's Pen Pal Challenge. I used a blank calendar page and Scenic Route's Appleton papers.


The journaling block reads:

3 active children, 7 days a week = 4 sports,
3 games, 2 practices + 1 Hebrew school
Noah = Soccer, Ice Hockey, Roller
Hockey, Hebrew school
Hannah = Gymnastics, Soccer
Sarah = Gymnastics
Total of 9 hours of extra-curriculars each week
and 3 hours of travel time
Craziness!!

6 comments:

jan williams said...

Aubree, You have really amazed me with this layout girl!! I think it is AWESOME!!!

Chantele said...

This totally RAWKS!!!! I love everything about this layout. You go girl, it's awesome!

Sherry said...

This is a fabulous layout Aubree!!! I LOVE it! I'm even thinking about lifting it...hmmmm....LOL
Great job!

Gaspegirl said...

Aubree... this is a great layout - love it!!

BabyBokChoy said...

Hey Aubree, this is SO awesome!!! seriously gorgeous. I was totally blown away when I first saw it on the PenPal site!!! It's a must-lift for me!

Unknown said...

I told you how freakin' awesome this page is already. But, I'll post it again here just to make sure you got the message. I just LOVE everything about this. The bright, happy colors. The way you've used your numbers for the challenge. The adorable pictures ... ohhhh, it's all good! I'm so happy you found time to play with us again, girl. You're pages are so inspiring!
Big Hugs!