Thursday, June 26, 2008

Baseball

This was my son's first year of baseball...no more t-ball for this guy. Thankfully the season ended last week. He had a lot of fun but when only one or two kids can actually field the ball, the games tended to run a little long for those of us in the cheering crowd. Needless-to-say, it is time to get at least a few of the hundreds of pictures I took into his scrapbook. Thanks to my friend Jing-Jing at Scrapbook Obsessions, I was inspired to do this layout based on a Becky Fleck sketch. 6 pictures down, 300 to go!!



Sorry, the picture I took is a little lopsided!

5 comments:

jan williams said...

AWESOME!!!! Aubree I love your blog!!!!

Nancywithajones said...

This rocks chicky!!! I am sooo lovin your blog so happy you joined the ranks hehe

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaaaa girl Love your blog, love you're layout and love that we get to blog together!

michelle said...

Awh, man.. Now I'm gonna have to do one too!!!!! I hate it when you have something I don't!

Patti Smith said...

Great Blog Aubree....love the colors...The layouts look great too...I've bookmarked ya girl!!!